I made this beef as a part of a "beef on a bun" midnight lunch at a house party we had. The meat was tender and tasty! This recipe comes from R. and C. Pedersen in the Star City Centenntiel Cookbook.Ingredients:
- 1 small bottle bottle of barbeque sauce
- 1 small bottle garlic or onion powder
- ½ small bottle seasoning salt
- several shakes tabasco sauce
- 2 bottles beer
- 1 large beef roast
1. Mix ingredients, pour on beef, and marinate overnight.
2. Cook in a slow cooker for 8 to 10 hours on low or in a roaster in a slow oven.
This recipe may be cut in half for a small roast.
The key to this recipe is to marinate overnight...do not CHEAT!