Another recipe from home. This recipe allows you to experience cabbage rolls without the hassle of making them. Enjoy!
P.S. At some point in time I will be posting a recipe for making "real" cabbage rolls.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp Rice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 can Tomato soup
- 1 can Water
- 3 cups Cabbage, coarsey shredded
1. BROWN beef.
2. ADD onions, rice, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. ADD soup and water and mix.
4. LAYER cabbage in greased casserole.
5. POUR meat mixture evenly over cabbage. DO NOT STIR!
6. BAKE covered for 1 1/4 hrs at 325 degree oven.
Sometimes I add extra cabbage and beef. If I do this I add an extra can of tomato soup so the casserole will not be dry.