Another recipe from T. Pechey's cooking class. These tarts make a nice appetizer.Ingredients:
- 15 tart shells, 3 inch size
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup light cream, (half and half - 10% fat)
- ¾ cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 3 to 4 oz. crab or crab flavored pollock, minced fine
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Beat eggs with a whisk in a medium bowl until frothy.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Divide equally among the 15 tart shells.
5. Bake until golden - about 15 minutes.