If you like cherries and chocolate, this dessert will definitely be a favourite!Ingredients:
- 1 small bag of white mini marshmallows
- 1 chocolate or devil's food cake mix, (Plus all the necessary ingredients to make the cake)
- 1 can cherry pie filler
- 1 instant chocolate pudding, prepared
- 1 container whipped topping
- Chocolate for shaving, (optional)
- Marochino cherries, (optional)
1. Spread the bag of miniature marshmallows on the bottom of a greased and floured 9x13 pan.
2. Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package and then pour over the marshmallows.
3. Drop spoonfuls of pie filler evenly over the batter.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 325 degrees until cake is done. Cool the cake.
5. Spread the instead chocolate pudding over the cooled cake and then top with whipped topping.
6. Decorate with shaved chocolate and/or whole maraschino cherries.
7. Chill to set before serving.