- 1 German or Devil's cake mix, prepared in 9 x 13 pan as directed
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 6 oz can Carmel ice cream topping
- 1 Frozen Dessert Topping, thawed
- 2 Skor Bars, crushed
1. Once cake is baked and cooled, use the end of a wooden spoon covered in saran wrap to poke holes all over the cake.
2. Pour the sweetened condensed milk and carmel over the cake so that it enters the holes.
3. Cool in the fridge.
4. Cover with whipped topping and sprinke with crushed Skor bars.
This recipe is similar to Toffee Poke Cake on the Taste of Home website: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Toffee-Poke-Cake
Instead of crushing Skor bars you can buy Skor bits.
The condensed milk and carmel will seem like a lot when you are pouring it but trust me....it will be all good!