This recipe was given to me by my husband's aunt/godmother.Ingredients:
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 1 large Egg white
- 3 tbsp Margarine or butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 3 ½ cups Flour
- 3 tsp Breadmaker yeast
1. In the order provided, add all the igredients to a breakmaker bread pan.
2. Put the bread pan in your bread machine and select the dough setting.
3. Once the dough setting is complete arrange the dough in 12 to 20 balls on a greased cookie sheet.
4. Cover and let rise for one hour in a warm place.
5. Bake at 325 degree Celsius oven for 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the size of the buns). They will be finished when the tops of the buns are browned.
6. One out of the oven, brush the tops of the buns with margarine or butter.
If you would like to use whole wheat or multi-grain flour use 2 cups of whole wheat or multi-grain flour and 1 1/2 coups of white flour. For some reason a this recipe needs some white flour.
Measure the ingredients carefully by spooning the ingredients into the measuring tools and levelling with a knife.
Feel free to add chopped fresh herbs to the dough while it is mixing in the bread machine!