This recipe is from Taste of Home (December/January 2007, p36). It can be found online at http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Cranberry-Gelatin-Mold-2Ingredients:
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
3. Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
4. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter.
Online the recipe asks for 1/2 cup of chopped celery. I omitted it because I am of the belief that jello should not be crunchy. If you feel differently...add the celery!
I tried this dessert at Christmas time and really liked it!