This is another cookie recipe my mom passed on to me that a absolutely love. Gingersnap cookies are truly the best!
- ¾ cup oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ginger
1. Cream the oil and white sugar.
2. Add the egg and molasses and beat well.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and combine until mixture resembles dough.
4. Chill the dough for 1 hour and then roll the dough into balls.
5. Roll each ball in white sugar and put on a greased cookie sheet. Before baking press down each dough ball with a fork.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a 370 degree oven.