This is my mom's cookie recipe. It is simple and delicious. The cookies are always moist and tasty.Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips or Smarties
1. Cream the butter or margarine, sugars, and vanilla.
2. Whisk eggs and then add to the mixture and stir well.
3. Add flour, baking soda, and salt to the mixture and mix well until mixture looks like dough.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Form the cookie dough into balls and drop onto greased cookies sheets.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.