I haven't actually prepared this myself but I was eyeing it up in the Kraft Canada magazine that I received in the mail and then low and behold, my sister-in-law brought it to my place last Easter. This recipe can be found online at: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/banana-pudding-132537.aspx. Once again…OMG.
- 1 300 ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-½ cups 2% milk, cold
- 1 4-serving pkg Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2-½ cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed and divided
- 75 Nilla Vanilla Wafers
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, shaved into curls
1. BEAT milks in medium bowl with mixer 1 min. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Refrigerate 3 hours.
2. WHISK 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip into pudding. Arrange 25 wafers on bottom of 9-inch square dish; top with layers of 1/3 each of the bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice; cover with remaining Cool Whip.
3. REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Garnish with chocolate curls just before serving.